Sports Drum Pvt Ltd (the “SDPL”), an company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its corporate office at No 3302/K,12th B Main ,HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore-560038 operates sports and fitness related website, www.thesportsdrum.com (the “Website”).
We appreciate your interest in our products and services.
We take special care for the protection of your personal information and sensitive personal data or information.
By providing your contact information, you also consent to be contacted via phone and sms, email or any other modes of communication by SDPL. You agree that you are explicitly soliciting communication from SDPL on the phone number and email-id provided by you to assist you with required information about SDPL products and services or as specified herein. In preview of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) guidelines, you hereby authorise SDPL to communicate with you through phone and sms even if your number/numbers is/are registered in the National Do Not Call Registry or www.nccptrai.gov.in.
Under this Policy, the below-mentioned terms shall have the same meaning as assigned to them:
- A. APPLICABLE LAW(s) shall mean and refer to all the applicable provisions of the prevailing laws, statutes, common law, regulations, ordinances, codes, rules, guidelines, orders, permits, licenses, tariffs and approvals relating to this Policy.
B. COOKIE(s) is a small piece of data/software code tracked automatically and stored by your web browser or on the hard drive of your device. Cookies allow the website to remember your actions/information and preferences over time and generally help in improving your experience on the Website.
C. DATA shall refer to the Non-Personal and Personal Information, individually and in combination.
D. NON – PERSONAL INFORMATION is anonymized data incapable of identifying an individual. It refers to any other information, not covered under Personal Information, which may be collected by us when you access or use the Website and includes information about your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type and version, geographical location, URLs of referring/exit pages, pages visited, device ID, amongst others.
E. PERSONAL INFORMATION means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. Personal Information, in particular, refers to the name, contact details, identification number, location data, or factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that User. Any reference to Personal Information shall include Sensitive Personal Data.
F. PRODUCTS and SERVICES means and refers to the products and services being provided through the Website.
- G. USER means and refers user of the Website including Visitors.
H. VISITOR / YOU means and refers to every individual or legal entity that accesses the Website, with or without registration, to gain information about the Product and Services offered by SDPL.
Unless otherwise defined, the context used in this Policy denotes:
A. Whenever the context so requires, “you”, “your” and “user” shall mean any natural or legal entity that browses through the Website and the terms “we”, “us” and “our” shall refer to SDPL.
- B. Heading or bold typeface is used only for convenience and shall be ignored for interpretation.
- C. Words using the singular or plural number also include the plural and singular, respectively.
- D. Wherever in the policy, words are used in the masculine gender, they shall be read and construed in the feminine gender also, whenever it should apply.
- F. Reference to the word “include” shall be construed as without limitation.
- G. Reference to any legislation or applicable law or any provision thereof shall refer to any such applicable legislation, law or provision as amended, suspended or re-enacted from time to time.
1. DATA COLLECTION AND USAGE
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT?
- From time to time, we may collect, receive, possess, store, deal or handle information from you either directly or through our business partners. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient and smooth experience.
- In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Once you give us your information, you are not anonymous to us. We may also combine and aggregate information received from you or/and our business partners through your different interactions with our products and services. Where possible, we indicate which ﬁelds are required and which ﬁelds are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing to not use the Website.
- If you transact with us or our business partners, we may collect some additional information, such as your name, email address, preferences, details of your identification documents, as well as details of transactions entered into with us, a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details.
- If you choose to post messages on our social media channels, message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us, along with other Personal Information, including your Social Media handles. We retain this information as necessary to promote our products and services, brands, resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may record and maintain such information.
- We collect personally identiﬁable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as participating in an event organized by SDPL) do require registration.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to conduct internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page ﬂow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests.
- 3. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA?
- The information collected and stored by us shall be used only for providing the Products and Services of the Website to you and we shall not use and process the Data for any unlawful, illegal or illicit purposes.
- 4. DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF DATA
- We may share your personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing, unless you explicitly opt-out, in the manner set out herein.
- We may disclose information to third parties who provide us with services, for instance those handling marketing communications on our behalf. When data is disclosed to any third party every precaution will be taken to ensure that any data provided is handled safely and securely by such third party organisation. You may inform us in writing (in the manner set out below) that your information is not to be disclosed to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
- We disclaim all the liabilities in respect of any loss, injury or damage incurred to you due to disclosure of any specific Personal Information shared with us by you.
- 5. DATA RETENTION
- We may retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to resolve disputes. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your Personal Information within the time limits imposed under the applicable law(s) or upon request, if possible. When we have no justifiable business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until the deletion is possible.
- 6. DATA PROTECTION
- The SDPL undertakes to safeguard data secrecy and protection in accordance with the provisions set out in the relevant statutes / regulations as amended in each case or in accordance with common law and to comply with the obligations concerning data protection and data security.
- Despite our best efforts, no website, database or system is completely secure. As a result, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit through the Platform and you do so at your own risk.
- 7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND CONTENTS THEREOF
- 8. OPT OUT
- You always have the option to not provide your information by choosing to not use the Website. You also have the right to ask us to not use your information for marketing purposes or send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests or share your information with third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes by sending an email to us at any time at the e-mail address provided in Section 13 below.
- 9. DISCLAIMER
- The contents of this Website have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production, but, as with all content, we recommend that you run a virus check before use. We also recommend that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the Website. We cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system that may occur while using the Website.
This Website should not be regarded as an infallible guide to our products and services, nor does it constitute an offer for the sale of any particular products and services. We are not responsible for any losses you suffer on account of relying on the information contained on this Website.
We do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this Website. You are advised to verify it before you agree to buy a product or service. We do not guarantee that use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Website and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
- 10. LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
- The SDPL undertakes to safeguard data secrecy and protection in accordance with common law and to comply with the obligations concerning data protection and data security.however the security of the Data transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed; thereby we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. You acknowledge and agree that you share the Personal Information with us entirely at your own risk. In light of the above, we declare that:
- A. We shall not be held liable for any loss or injury caused to you, as a result of voluntary disclosure of the Data by you to a third party or to us.
- B. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, we disclaim all the warranty for any loss, damage or misuse of the Data.
- C. We take no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices and security of Data collected by the third-party website linked to our Website as they are not within the ambit of our control.
- D. We take no responsibilities or liability for the information that becomes public by your use of our Website, Social Media channels/handles or hashtags.
- E. User shall The indemnify and hold harmless SDPL (including all its directors, officers, employees and affiliates) against any claims, liabilities, costs and expenses of third parties, which may arise out of or relate to the Services.
- 11. ELIGIBILITY
- The usage of the services offered by us is fit for individuals from all age groups, however that the age capacity for the purposes of contract law is 18 years old above.
We do not knowingly collect the Personal Information from minors without consent from their parents or legal guardian. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that the child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, they are advised to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, Sports Drum (P) Ltd, No 3302/K,12th A Main , HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560038. If we become aware of the same, we shall take steps to delete such Data from our records.
- 12. CONDITIONS OF USE AND AMENDMENTS
- This Policy should be read at all times along with other terms and conditions, if any, published by SDPL on the Website.
- The Policy may be amended in response to changing legal, technical and business developments or at the sole discretion of SDPL. Unless otherwise specified, such revisions shall take effect from the day they are posted on the Website. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes, and your continued access and Website usage shall be deemed as an acceptance to the changes in the Policy.
- 13. JURISDICTION
- 14. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- In the event of any queries or grievances regarding our Products and Services or if you wish to report a security breach or otherwise require any assistance, you may write to our Grievance Redressal Officer at email@example.com, Sports Drum (P) Ltd, No 3302/K,12th A Main , HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560038. you can also reach us on +91 80-42445101